Monday, March 25, 2019


Why I Love University of Makati?

by Jeril Mae Ponte



University of Makati, to tell you honestly, this school is not my first choice when I was choosing for a school to attend to when I become a senior high school student. The reason is because, I graduated junior high at Fort Bonifacio High School and I told myself that I want to study on a place that is new to me. I want a new kind of environment and I want to experience a long ride when going to school, which I think is a good thing that I chose to study at UMak because it is just near to where I live and going home is not that stressful.
One thing that I love about UMak is that almost everything is free. Free uniform, rubber and black shoes, school supplies, go bags, educational trip, no tuition fee and many more. Also, all the classrooms have televisions which are very helpful and convenient for professors when they are teaching. The facilities in University of Makati are all in good condition. From the University's oval, the grand and mini theater, canteen, courts and even all the classrooms. The University's library is also helpful because aside from books, there are also computers which can help us in studying and searching. Aside from the free things that they give and the facilities, there have also great and dedicated professors that really make sure that all of their students are learning from them.

Not all people are given a chance to study because of poverty, that's why we are lucky that we are one of those people that still afford to study and we are even luckier because we are studying in University of Makati that has everything we need in a school.



That's why, I am proud to say that I study at University of Makati. I am proud to say that I am UMakian.


UNIVERSITY OF MAKATI, HOME OF GREAT BRAVE HERONS!

#YILoveUMak




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I Love University of Makati? by Jeril Mae Ponte University of Makati, to tell you honestly, this school is not my first ...